3.30.2016

Texas Forever...

There's really not much I don't like about Texas. The people, the food, the weather, the football... so much about our great state just screams "home" and as silly as it sounds, I wouldn't want it any other way. This time of year, you can't get much more Texan than posing in the bluebonnets. Spring is crazy for us and I really wanted to snap a few pics of the kids before they were gone for the season so after our crazy and fun-filled morning, we loaded them in the car and headed to this sweet field in the neighborhood Jenni grew up in.


The girls were quick to smile but had the toughest time trying to resist the urge of touching those flowers.


Radley; however, couldn't open his eyes. Ha! This is total proof that my kids don't always take perfect pictures. ;)

I will say that we did this at 3pm, which is one of the worst times of the day to take pictures in the sun. Poor kids was going blind.


Good thing I love a nice profile picture. 


All these beautiful buds just bloom in the yard of one of our family friends. 


Landry was in absolute heaven. 









I think if I was a millionaire, I'd buy some land in hill country and load it up with bluebonnets. 



One of my favorite traditions each and every year!


4 comments:

  1. It's not officially springtime in Texas unless you take bluebonnet pictures! These were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! I'm just happy they are off the list! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty babies....and I agree...it's on my list for when I become a millionaire!

    ReplyDelete