1.30.2017

InstaKings...

Happy Monday friends! I AM DOING AN INSTAKINGS IN REAL TIME!!!

WHAT THE HECK!?!?

Here we go - I have been having the best time playing dress up with these Stella and Dot pieces. You should join the fun at my "party" and snag some things for yourself! This Jacqueline tassel necklace was perfect for this floral blazer and leopard belt. A simple touch but still such a fun statement!


It's rare that I have Landry to myself after school, but we dropped Emersyn off at dance on Tuesday and I ran home to make dinner. Radley stayed to play with his friend Cade so it was just me and Landry and she was so excited that she got to check the mail, all by herself.


Dinner that night consisted of garlic parmesan tortellini served straight from the bowl with three forks in the van, because #survival. We were going to have a picnic but it was too windy so they ate in the car, no complaints and that is always a win!



I'm approaching the end of Whole30 so my dinner looked a little different. Super easy if you want to try:

Saute onion and mushroom in fat of choice (butter/ghee/EVOO)
Add 1/4 cup of tomato sauce (I used pomi)
Squeeze of half of lemon
Add zoodles and cook until tender
Top with capers

SO GOOD!


On Wednesday, I went bold with white jeans in winter. And y'all - I kind of loved it! The Sutton necklace was the perfect addition and you're in luck because I think the silver version of this is still on sale! ps. You can wear this FIVE WAYS!


We got to take Mills with us to school on Wednesday and that always makes for a happy start to the day!


You know what else makes me happy? My students - I ran into Chris and Vincent and just about died from laughing. One was dressed for success and the other was ready to go tackle a career fair. 
;)


By Thursday I was in my groove with Stella and Dot - the York necklace may be my favorite. 



If you have trouble talking to strangers then go ahead and snag this. So many people complimented me on the colors and style and I couldn't agree more. I like that there is a lot going on but that it also goes together flawlessly. Emersyn thinks it looks like a turkey.
;)


We ended the week heading to Waco for a super special visit...and not just from Harry Potter... more on that later!


1 comment:

  1. You definitely have me thinking I need that York necklace....and I wouldn't have given it a second look had you not styled it!

    ReplyDelete