12.27.2012

Christmas Eve...

 So Christmas Eve didn't go completely as planned. Emmy was acting a little crankier than normal when she woke up (she's always grumpy in the morning) and didn't want to leave my side. She had a slight little fever so I gave her some Tylenol and put her in my bed while I got ready for the day. An hour and a half later she woke up. :) 

She was in good spirits and no fever, so we headed out to get some Christmas toes as documented by Radley.


Emmy - pink and pul-pel
Gigi - Red
Rad - Red and green
Mommy - Red


Then we met Pops and Ryan for lunch at Panera. I am a new lover of this place. Had it 3 times in 10 days. #notashamed

They LOVED it and completely passed out on the way home...



even Landry enjoyed some of GiGi's soup.


When Emmy woke up from her second nap she was burning up. And super clingy.

So, off to urgent care we went.



She had 103 fever but tested negative for strep and the flu; no ear infection, etc... Got sent home with some antibiotics just in case. 


I was totally bummed because Christmas Eve Mass is my favorite of the year. Absolute FAV-OR-ITE. 

So, I did what any good mother would do - gave her some motrin and Tylenol (doctor's orders) and voila she was all better and ready to go celebrate Jesus' birthday!!!




After mass we let the kids pick out their favorite pair of Christmas pjs (I know - they didn't even match - who am I?!) and I didn't take one picture of it. (Again, who am I??) 

They picked out their favorite 3 cookies and poured Santa a glass of milk and then waited for the magic to arrive....

No comments:

Post a Comment