6.18.2015

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Emmy's class went on a field trip to a fire station last week and she learned some great information that actually stuck with her. I made dinner one night and was draining a huge pot of pasta and the steam from the water began to rise. "Quick, Mommy! Get on your knees! You're supposed to crawl under the smoke!" 

She's been really excited about her field trips lately and I've only made it to a couple. Next week they are going to the $1 movies and she asked me if I was going to come with her.

Me: Well, probably not, baby.
Emmy: Why?
Me: We have that movie.
Emmy: So.
Me: Well, I don't want to go on a field trip where I can't talk with you.
Emmy: But you can laugh with me.

And then my heart melted into a river of mush and I bought all the movie tickets from now until eternity.

2 comments: