8.13.2015

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Growing up Catholic I can remember counting down until church was over - maybe not every Sunday but sometimes. Our kids are actually pretty awesome in Church. They participate as best they can, sit still (unless Gigi is there to distract them), sit/stand/kneel accordingly and don't cause too much of a stir. Sure, some weeks are better than others but for the most part I can't complain.

As Catholics, we have a clear order and succession and the kids have it memorized. They know what's next, how long it takes, and when to do what we need to do.

Last Sunday as it was time for communion Emmy looked at me and said...

Oh Mommy - now the grown ups go and get a little snack and then we are almost done!

I tried my best not to laugh and made a mental note to explain better what that little snack is all about.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment