2.10.2016

#Wee3Kings...

Hi. My name is Katy and I may be the "queen" around here but let's be honest... no one cares about what I really have to say - y'all want to hear about all the crazy things those #wee3kings are doing. 




And that's fine, since I started this blog to document what we're doing every day. :) I'm pretty excited about this fun series that some of my favorite blogs to stalk read started, so let's get going... 

Radley



1.) Where is your favorite place to go?
California

(No surprise here - that's where his most favorite cousin in the whole world lives.)

2.) Who is your best friend?
Carlos

3.) If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?
Being able to morph into anything

(Haha - Ryan asked Rad this round of questions, so I'm wondering if any hints were given. Or could this be influence by Professor McGonnagal in Harry Potter?)

4.) What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate

(My kind of kid - covers lots of bases.)

5.) Who is your Valentine?
Family

(Typical - he's really just the sweetest and he loves his family and being with us so much. He's a great snuggle partner and cuddler and I hope he never ever outgrows it. )


Emersyn




1.) Where is your favorite place to go?
Toy store

(I can't remember the last time we've been to just a toy store. I figured she would have said the swimming pool or Target!)

2.) Who is your best friend?
Macy and Anna

(No surprises here!) 

3.) If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?
Ice like Elsa

(No surprises here!) 

4.) What is your favorite candy?
CHOCOLATE!

(No surprises here!) 

5.) Who is your Valentine?
Gigi

(No offense, GiGi, but I thought she would have said Caleb or Jack!)

Landry




1.) Where is your favorite place to go?
To Chik-A-Lay

(Haha - probably because we went there today!)

2.) Who is your best friend?

Miwee (Millie)

(No surprises here!) 

3.) If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?

Make ice like Elsa

(No surprises here!) 

4.) What is your favorite candy?

Chocolate pudding

(I would have guessed jelly beans.) 

5.) Who is your Valentine?


MOMMY!

(She just went up in the favorite kid category!) 

This was fun! Looking forward to this series because I may just learn something about my kiddos along with you!



Linking up with these fun new blogs today

12 comments:

  1. Tell Landry one of my favorite places is Chik-a-lay too! Sooo cute! Wasn't this the most fun link-up ever?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a super fun link-up! Can't wait to visit more blogs and get to know some cute kiddos! Chick-a-lay breakfast date soon?

      Delete
  2. Found your blog through the linkup! This was a fun one to do and it's always so funny to ready what the kids say =) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SUCH a fun link-up...thanks for stopping by! There is no telling what my kids are ever going to say!

      Delete
  3. Chick-a-lay... My kind of kid! We don't have one super close and I feel like we always drive by them on Sundays! I'm always excited when we actually get to go to one, as sad as that is for a fast food restaurant! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother and SIL live in California so their first stop in Texas is usually Whataburger and then Sonic. The struggle is real when you can't get you some good greasy fast-food! And one time we took our youngest on a date and let her pick anywhere she wanted to eat...she picked Chick-a-lay...it was Sunday and we all forgot and her face was priceless when she realized it was closed. Ha!

      Delete
  4. I love the Elsa superpower answers. I thought for sure my girls would have said that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - you have the most precious kiddos!! I love all of their answers. We've always called Chick Fil A - Chick-o-Lay because my bosses kid called it that and it just stuck with us. So precious. And I think your kids like chocolate. My son despises anything chocolate. Weird, right? Thank you for linking up with us. I hope you'll join next month, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a fun link-up! Excited about joining the fun every month! My besties daughter doesn't like chocolate either so we always try to make special treats for her at bday parties!

      Delete
  6. My Landry says Chik-a-Lay too...so now of course our family calls it that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... I have no idea what people mean when they refer to "Chic FIL A!" :)

      Delete