Y'all. I have officially mastered breakfast. I mean - hit it out of the park, could eat this same meal every day for as long as I live and never get tired of it, good.
And you know what's the kicker...
IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
I mean doesn't that look DELICIOUS?!? It is y'all. It is so so so so so good. And simple.
Gather the following ingredients:
I prep the sausage and sweet potatoes every Sunday...
Rosemary Sweet Potato Stackers
- 2 TBS organic butter, melted
- 2 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBS grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 1 TSP fresh rosemary, chopped, plus extra for garnish (Let's be honest, you can use dried)
- Sea salt and pepper
- 5-6 large sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
WHOLE30 VERSION: I use clarified butter and omit the cheese. #Istillmisscheese #lots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, coconut oil,
parmesan, rosemary, salt and pepper
- Add sweet potatoes and toss to coat evenly
- Layer potato slices into muffin pan and fill to the top. They will shrink once they are baking.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and does and tops are golden brown and center is tender
- Let cool for 5 minutes, carefully remove and place on service tray. Top with remaining
parmesanand rosemary and serve.
WHOLE30 VERSION: I just place on a cookie sheet and bake and omit the cooking spray. I let them cool and then place stacks in a plastic container for the week.
Whole30 Breakfast Sausage
We also let this cool and then place in a plastic container for the week.
Ok, now you're ready to make heaven in a bowl...
Photo cred (bc I was too lazy to take pics): Sprouts/Sweet Potato/Sausage /Eggs
Whole30 Spicy+Sweet Brussel Hash
- 3/4 cup shredded brussel sprouts (you can either do this yourself or buy them shredded)
- 1/4 cup breakfast sausage
- 2 stacks sweet potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 2 eggs
- Salt + Peppe to taste
**I make the sprouts and eggs in the morning and then throw everything in a "to go" container and then pop it all in the toaster oven at work so it gets a bit crispy. You can do the same at home if you prefer.**
ENJOY!!! And if you don't want to search for this post over and over again just pin this!