4.12.2016

Stranded...

Shay and Erika started a new link-up...


and since I've totally sucked it up on the picture taking lately, I thought it would be fun to play along. (Plus it feels like we get to be nosy without actually being nosy!)


So here's a picture of my actual medicine cabinet...


And I'm playing by the rules and picking three things that are in my actual medicine cabinet. 

1. Toothbrush/toothpaste - No brainer. I would say that I would adapt and use nature to brush my teeth, but I just can't. The FIRST thing I do every single morning is brush my teeth. It may take me 45 minutes to pee, but I will brush my teeth within the first 45 seconds. Brand doesn't really matter to me - I switch every time I buy new ones!

2. Dove soap + the best face cream ever. (Well, that I've ever used.) (And technically my soap is under the cabinet because I can't store it IN the cabinet.)


This stuff is just perfect. Light. Refreshing. And it smells so so good! If you've been looking for the perfect face cream then look no further!

3. Contact solution. It was really hard to choose between this and the deodorant right next to it, but being able to see where I am while stranded on an island is kind of necessary.  

So there you have it - things that I would NEED. So practical and extremely boring. Hopefully other people have better ideas than me! What would you bring?

10 comments:

  1. I just saw that Dove soap this weekend & wondered if it was any good. I have to go back & get it now. If its 'desert island' good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG - Dove is the best! I've been using it since the 7th grade to wash my face! I'm such a no frills kind of gal!

      Delete
  2. I appreciate your honesty. Full disclosure: none of my items were actually in my medicine cabinet. I opted to not bring a Halls throat lozenge, the cream the vet prescribed for my dog's skin condition and an expired children's cough syrup. Um, need to clean and organize my medicine cabinet, stat! Liz @ familyoffoley.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - it actually made it easier by limiting myself! #lazyblogger

      Delete
  3. I don't know girl....if we were all stranded on an island you might want things to be a little blurry! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - true that. But I'm basically blind and would probably end up eating/drinking/kissing something or someone I shouldn't! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! I MUST brush my teeth as soon as I wake up. I get so annoyed in movies and TV shows when people make out first thing bc, ew.

      Delete
  5. I love that you posted a picture inside the actual cabinet!! ;)

    ReplyDelete