3.31.2012

In the swing of things...

Well, I did it. 

I took all 3 kids out. Alone. 

And survived!!

Wahoo!!


The outing wasn't that long - but still, I felt accomplished! And we *almost* made it to our destination on time!!!

Double wahoo!!

It's Parents' Weekend, which is a special weekend in Aggieland. 1000s of Aggie parents embark on BCS  to learn all about what their sons and daughters are doing with their time. MSC FISH, one of the committees I advise, held a breakfast this morning. 

It was Landry's first trip to campus; doesn't she look excited?



Emmy and Radley always have fun with "the big guys" as Rad refers to them. 


They also get a new "audience" to show off for. Today Radley was teaching everyone about the planets - they were impressed. 


I'm sure some of you think I am crazy for taking 3 kids (one being a 2 week old) to a "work" event during maternity leave, but, well...these group of students made it more than worth it. 

I am so lucky to get to work with student leaders each and every day that not only challenge each other, but challenge ME to be a better person and I wanted to let their parents know just how great they are. 


Ryan was sick this morning so while we were visiting campus, he was visiting Urgent Care. (Diagnosis: sinus infection - he will live and feels much better now). 

After lunch, naps and some TLC we all loaded up the car and headed to celebrate an adorable 2 year old's birthday. Anderson, the son of a fellow UPSer,  had a train party complete with a TRAIN! 

Radley was in heaven.


He was the oldest kid there and I think he liked being the "leader". 


Emmy liked the hot dogs, grapes, strawberries and cake pops. 


Landry liked being outside.


And I just liked that we were all together as a family doing our "normal" stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment