3.01.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday....

Emersyn LOVES her Daddy. I mean LOVES. She says "daddy" about 173579 times each day. Seriously. Cute, yes. But also a tad annoying - I mean I gave her life. I fed her for a YEAR. Where is the love?!?

The other night at dinner she was on a "Daddy" roll.

Radley: Emmy says Daddy a lot.
Everyone: Yep/yes/sure does/etc...
Radley: She doesn't say Mommy that much.
Everyone: Nope/Not as much/that's ok/etc...
Radley: I say Mommy more than Daddy.
Me: You sure do, buddy.
Radley: It's because I love you more.

Be still my beating heart. And while I know that he doesn't really love me more than Ryan or that I could ever in a million years fill the role that Ryan plays or really even truly want him to love me "more"... it was a moment that I'll never forget. (Luckily Ryan didn't hear him say that part...maybe he won't read the blog today).

1 comment:

  1. I love you the most! You can't have peas without carrots:)

    ReplyDelete