3.03.2012

When I grow up...

I want to be just like my Daddy.

:)

UPS hosted a "drinks and links" night for all the drivers on Thursday for meeting a safety incentive. And Radley got to go up there and join in the fun. He even got to wear his own safety vest. 


He was in heaven. I love that he wants to work for UPS - just because that's what his Daddy does. 


Ryan said he was a big hit among everyone and quickly learned the ropes. 


He even got to sit at Daddy's desk for while and go through some paperwork. 


He looked thrilled. 


His favorite part was working on the "local sort" and helping scan and sort packages. 


I think his other favorite part was the fact that he got to stay out late with his Daddy and work with all the men in brown.


Just like Daddy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment