3.03.2012

A new kind of baby proofing...

I knew Ryan and I would do a good cleaning to our house the last few days before MAKs arrival. You know the usual, vacuum, dusting, mopping, laundry, etc... 


But as I have come to learn, my plans are seldomly the ones that pan out. The kids school had a huge break out of Hand Foot Mouth disease, so imagine how excited we were when Emersyn woke up this morning with a feet that looked like this... 


I had a break down with all the thoughts of me having MAK with a quarantined daughter that won't be able to even come to the hospital. I'm still pretty upset about the thought but at this point, there is nothing I can do about it except pray that she has a mild case and that the blisters go away soon. I'm also praying that MAK does NOT follow in Rad and Emmy's footsteps and decides to come right on time instead of early. 

In the mean time, we will be doing lots of disinfecting toys....


And walking around the house with this friend in our back pocket. 



Parenthood was supposed to be easy, right?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment