Here's an old one I found and updated the answers for...
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jason Williams...I was a freshman in high school and he was a junior. We bonded over basketball and just had the best time!
Let's discuss the above picture. Red dress - check; Red panty hose - check; red shoes - check; super confident freshman girl stuffing her face with not a care in the world - CHECK.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?My brother and I accidentally drank some vodka at my Godfather's once, he had it in what looked like, a water cooler on top of his bar in the game room. We were thirsty. It did not quench our thirst. But then I not-so-accidentally drank a fuzzy navel wine cooler in HS. (Just one, Mom, promise).
4. What was your FIRST job?Concession stand at the little league ballfield...ahhh, those were the days! LOVED this job! I also loved the unlimited cheese fries...
5. What was your FIRST car?
The Big E!! 1994 TEAL Ford Escort ... it was sitting in our garage one day after school with a giant red bow on it... I was SO EXCITED!
The Big E was basically the best. It had automatic seatbelts and gray seats with little speckles of color on them which totally sold me on it. Ha!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?Jenna Kurten
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?Ryan...it was something like, "Why in the HECK is his dang alarm going off at 4:30 IN THE MORNING. UGH."
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs. Sadler...I love her!
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?My Uncle Dickie is a pilot and he took me and my brothers on a ride around Waco one day...I thought it was so cool!
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?Jenni is my forever best-friend and yes. All the time.
She made me a book of her favorite 30 memories of our friendship for my 30th birthday and this is a page from all of the proms we attended together. She married her prom date. ;)
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?Laci Lewis...me, Laci, Susan Booker and Mandi camped out at the Lewis' house
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to todayRyan when he left for Houston and then Landry because she comes in our room every single morning at 6:30am like clockwork.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?Suzy Sandolf, me and half of Robinson were flower girls
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?Brushed my teeth - this will always be the FIRST thing I do every morning
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went toLAME ALERT: Beach Boys
16. FIRST tattoo?N/A
17. FIRST piercing?Ears in the FIRST grade :)
18. FIRST foreign country you traveled to?Mexico-Senior Trip to Cancun...from what I remember...it wasn't too shabby of a trip.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?At the movie theater... The Little Mermaid with Katy Barrier
20. When was your FIRST detention?Amy D. and I got OCS for sneaking off campus my freshman year. Freshmen were supposed to stay on campus for lunch, but I would "sneak off" with my older friends because that clearly made me cool. We got caught one day and had to eat lunch in the office.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?#texasforever
ps. I grew up on Jason St.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?College! I lived with a girl I grew up with my freshman year and then we moved into a house and I lived with Jeremy, Josh and their friend, Clay.
This was more fun than I anticipated!