9.27.2016

Spiel the Beans: Pinners Anonymous

Hi. My name is Katy. And I'm a recovering Pinterest addict. 


Can I get an AMEN!

Today is going to be so much fun and Shelly and I couldn't be more excited about today's topic.  It's like looking into fantasy worlds and being able to laugh out loud at the ridiculousness of Pinterest. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have found some awesome stuff on Pinterest, like my fabulous faux valences, yummy recipes, and ALL sorts of pinspiration for Landry's pink party

But y'all. This is my reaction about 97% of the time I open Pinterest... 



I mean, like all of us... I have the greatest of intentions of being a complete ninja badass at all things crafting, gardening, cooking, organizing, and sewing. But y'all.... 



I mean, what am I thinking? I pinned this. Four years ago y'all. I have yet to make a photo block.



I was also kind enough to start a "Daddy Projects and Honey-Dos" board for Ryan. You know, for when he's just playing around on Pinterest. 

I should probably pay more attention to pins like this...


But I'll probably just keep shooting in auto for eternity. 

We also have big plans for an amazing garden in our beautifully manicured backyard. I've pinned all sorts of things to my "The Great Outdoors" board... but truthfully, I'm lucky if I don't kill something in the first week. 

I love the idea of Pinterest. Pinny has saved me time and time again for free printables, yummy recipes, party favor ideas, fun teacher gifts and the like. But in reality... 



And some days, I don't even take a shower. 

;)

I'm sure you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about though. So now it's time for the fun... please place a link back to your specific post URL and not your blog homepage and use the hashtag #spielthebeans on other social media! And link back to both hosts in either your post or on your party page so that others can link up too. 

It's a party, try to visit at least 2 other posts and show them some love!  This is the fun part! Be inspired, inspire someone else - don't just link and run!  

We would love, love, love for you to follow us on some form of social media!

Follow Shelly: {Instagram} {Bloglovin} {Pinterest} {Facebook
Follow Katy: {Instagram} {Bloglovin} {Pinterest} {Facebook}

ps. We are also both on Snapchat and pretty darn funny. You can find Shelly @queeninbetween1 and Katy @Katygking 

And don't forget to keep spieling the beans... 






1 comment: