1.04.2012

30 weeks...

 Me and MAK at 30 weeks... 

  
I feel/look... I'm starting to "feel" a little large. My face is pretty round and well, other parts, too. I still "feel" ok - able to keep up with the kids, clean the house, do the laundry, etc. 

I'm craving... nothing, really. I am committed to drinking more water and less "other stuff" so that should help with the next ten weeks of weight gain. Ryan and I are on a "no fried foods" pledge - we will see how that goes, too.




I'm doing... honestly - online shopping for silly coordinating big/lil shirts. It's proving to be difficult since we don't know gender and can't officially decide on a name. I was awake pretty much all night dreaming about what we are naming this child. :)

Ryan is... prepping for this weekend of "project nursery". We have some furniture sanding and room painting to do!



Kids are... pumped about getting to see the baby yesterday! We went in for a 4D sono to show them the baby to make it a bit more real. Radley remembered doing this with Emersyn and was very excited. Emmy was a little less concerned about what was going on, but it was still fun! (And no, we didn't peak!)

MAK is...  Doing great! Giving me lots of braxton hicks contractions and moving around. I'm convinced MAK is a boy, but we shall see in March!

We are... sometimes questioning this whole "gender surprise" decision! :)
(And don't worry ... I took all the pics in the green turtleneck, I was just hot the first time)

1 comment: