1.23.2012

Best fort ever...

We got a little creative this weekend with our fort building.

I had these sleeping bags made for the kids last Christmas and just love them. I had a similar one growing up that I used for movie watching, overnight retreats, being lazy, and cuddling on the couch until last year. I only quit using it because I needed the "stuffing" for Radley's bag! 

As you can see, we only use the finest building materials in our projects. 
Duct tape works. Every. Time. 

 

They were just PUMPED!
Emmy ran right in there and just laid down. And then went and gathered dolls and toys like she was hibernating and needed all of her belongings. 

Radley just wanted to watch Cars 2.


I think he would turn this into his room.


And what's that? Emmy is watching a MOVIE? For more than 2 seconds? 
SUCCESS!

(Now, we are by no means those parents that throw their kids in front of TV all day, but well, when you need to paint/fold laundry/vacuum/organize toys/or just breathe it works.


She didn't last the whole movie, though. ;)


And in case you are wondering. The fort is still up. I may have fallen asleep there one night. Cuddling with Radley before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment