1.03.2012

Meeting MAK...

 Today was a big day...we got to meet MAK in 4D which meant these little cuties got to come with me to work this morning...


Radley was very excited about going to meet his little sibling and wanted to know if MAK was coming home with us today.


Emmy was okay with just being the cute big sister. 
;)


Radley was so sweet and stood right next to me the whole time asking Kristen, our sono tech, questions the whole time. He wanted to know how we got to see inside my tummy so we explained that her camera is like Superman's eyes and that seemed to suffice. 


He wanted to make sure the special lotion wasn't making me "too cold". 


 Emmy would look at the screen and then look at my tummy as if to say, "THAT is in THERE?" 

And of course Ryan had questions about growth and size and health ... all with great responses!

We got some great shots of MAK and think he/she is pretty darn cute... see for yourself...


 The kids even got some pictures to take home of their sibling.


I think 2012 is going to be a pretty darn great year, don't you?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment