1.11.2012

Favorite colors...

Radley's two favorite colors are blue and brown so he was pretty pumped when he saw what I picked out for him to wear to school today.

 And, well, I couldn't resist and had to take pictures. 

{I am obsessed with pictures...it's a sickness. I need therapy.}

 

The kids don't match every day but I do get a happy heart when they coordinate. 

I like the world to know they go together. 

Siblings. Besties



The first thing Emersyn does every morning when we pick her up out of bed is point to Radley's room and say "Radley, Radley!" We put her down, she walks in his room, pats his back and starts to wake him up for his day. He isn't always amused, but I love it. 
I bet not too soon from now we will be wandering to their rooms to see her have crawled out of her bed and into his. 


Hope your day is filled with as much cuteness as mine!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Your kiddos sure are cutie pies. They grow fast.

    ReplyDelete