1.25.2012

33 Weeks...

Me and MAK at 33 weeks...

 I feel/look... No major changes. I'm starting to "feel" pregnant. I can actually feel my hips and pelvic bones moving and well, I don't like it. :) I know it's my body preparing for really one of the coolest moments that exist, but I'd prefer it to be a spontaneous action that takes place post the arrival of my bestie, Epi Dural.

I'm craving... At this moment? ANYTHING greasy and comforting. It's been one of those days here in the life of this royal momma (that may or may not overreact) and well, McDonalds sounds pretty great at the moment.

 I am... THRILLED with how MAK's room is coming together! It is just lovely! The closet color rocks! Way to go Ryan and Radley!

Ryan is... supposed to sand and paint Emersyn's big girl furniture this weekend. We will see if that happens.


Kids are... Well, Radley keeps asking specific questions on whether or not MAK will be at places with us. Examples: Is the baby going to work with you today,  Mommy? Is the baby taking pictures with us? Is the baby going to eat?  I think he is preparing himself for the arrival!

Emersyn just keeps lifting her shirt and saying "baby".

MAK is... Feeling girl again - but only because I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the heartbeat was fast. This child moves constantly which is so much fun! Radley loves watching my stomach and Emmy got to feel movement the other day and she wasn't quite sure what to think.

We are... counting down the weeks. We took family pics/maternity pics last weekend and I think they are going to be just awesome! Sarah never disappoints us so I can't wait to see them!

*Note...if any mommas out there are planning their "weekly preggo pics" anytime soon - pic a time in the day where there is sun. The shadows in these pictures are killing me, but it is dark in the morning when we take them and we have to use a flash.*

No comments:

Post a Comment