1.18.2012

32 Weeks...

Me and MAK at 32 weeks...


I feel/look... great today! :) Well, the feeling part...I think it's weird that I decided to add "/look" to this at the beginning. Anyway, I actually do feel good! I recognize my limits and I'm getting better at not being able to "do it all" - really! ;) I'm not at the point of not shaving because bending over is out of the question, which is a good sign. By the end of the day after morning routine, work, and playing with kiddos at night I am tired but that's normal, right? Bath time really only happens when Daddy is home - if he isn't then it's a quick wash down with washcloths. Ryan is also in charge of putting Emmy to bed because my height (or lack there of) coupled with my growing belly makes the bending over the crib process interesting to say the least.

I'm craving... Nothing still. What a boring pregnant lady!



I am... list making. Currently on said list: finish MAKs room, sand Emmy's big girl furniture, set date for operation "Emmy big girl", make Emmy's "big sister" book, register at hospital, start MAKs baby book, finish Emmy's baby book (seriously, am I EVER going to cross that off?), sort gender neutral NB clothes, update stationery, oh and finalize this child's name! :) 

Ryan is... working. This new promotion has him super busy and I need things to settle down. He has worked the last 7 Saturdays in a row and that just stinks. I miss my husband. :(



Kids are... realizing that things are about to change. Radley has been asking lots of fun questions lately. He likes to point out my belly and tell me he can't wait until it's "flat again". Then I can lay on the floor and pick him up all the time and run around more. He also realizes that means the baby will be here and that means "lots of poop, Mom". Ha! Emmy is clearly less aware of the impending change that is about to occur in her world. But she does like to put baby dolls in her shirt. :)

MAK is... feeling girl today. Don't know why, just is. I think it's because I want to put rosettes on a burlap lamp shade in the room. :)
We are... excited about everything coming together! in EIGHT weeks or less we will be a family of 5! Holy cow that is crazy! Come on, mommas of 3... hit me up with that advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment