1.12.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Radley loves to ask about where I work and what I do. His "school" is directly across from A&M so it's the topic of conversation a lot.Yesterday this lead him to telling me about what he wants to be when he grows up.

Radley: Mommy, when I get bigger I am going to be an Aggie.
Me: That sounds good to me, buddy.
Radley: Right now I'm a little Aggie, but soon I'll just be an Aggie.
Me: That's right.
small moment of silence
Radley: But I will be an Aggie and a Jedi. Being an Aggie will be my secret identity like Clark Kent is Superman.
Me: It sounds like you have it all figured out.
Radley: Yep. I know a lot about superheros.

Is it okay if a 4 year old is one of MY superheros?

2 comments:

  1. hilarious! you are brainwashing him!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love him! although, i really think he would look better in REAL red...go huskers!!

    ReplyDelete