1.11.2012

31 weeks...

Me and MAK at 31 weeks...


I feel/look...Like I'm 31 weeks pregnant. This picture says it all...HOT MESS. 

I'm craving...Nothing really. Dr. Pepper (but well, I always crave those). 


I'm doing... stuff. Planning lots and thinking lots about names. We've finally gotten started on the room (notice the change in wall color and the slight peeks of squares behind my head).

Ryan is... Painting up a storm. Again, notice the change in wall color. We picked a blue, painted the WHOLE room and then decided we didn't like it. So THEN we bought some samples and painted squares in the room and let those sit for a few days. Then we picked a color (top right - Cumberland Fog). And then repeated this process with the interior of the closet. :) But now all is right and I'm so pleased with the results! Pics coming soon!



Kids are...wearing me out. OMGoodness....their ENERGY and my energy are not the same. This woman is ti.red.

MAK is...still just a wiggling. It's so fun not knowing and thinking of all the "if MAK is a boy, then...." or "if MAK is a girl, then..." makes it interesting.

We are... Busy people and I am a little done with it. :) For example, this picture was taken at 1am - yes AM. I fell asleep on the couch after I put the kids to bed and Ryan let me sleep. He left at 5am for work which meant I was up at that hour as well. No picture in the morning so we had to take it that night. I woke up, threw on the clothes and "smiled pretty". I knew he was going to paint the room that night and I wanted to make sure to get a picture of the "squares" before he did. Can life slow down, now, please?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! You look great and you'll get your enegry back in like a year so don't worry lol- and I had a dream I had a baby last night...on my couch and corbin delivered it and it was a little baby but then I blinked and it was 4. Weird, huh? and tmi lol- I wonder what it means?

    ReplyDelete