1.05.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I think I've mentioned that Radley is tender hearted *once or twice*. It is one of my favorite things about his spirit. I worry sometimes that it will bring him some rough years, but in the long run, this trait will make him compassionate, kind-hearted, giving, and just perfect for whomever he shares his life with. :)

One of my favorite Mommy moments to date happened with him the other night. We were all snuggled up on the couch with my giant "pregnant mommy" pillow watching movies. I commented on how big he was getting.

Katy: You are getting so tall buddy!
Radley: eyes sparkling at getting "big"  I know, Mommy! My feet are almost as long as yours.
Katy: They are! Can you stop getting so big? Mommy doesn't want you to grow up! I want you to stay with me forever.
Radley: looking up with tiny tears in his eyes Mommy, when I'm a Daddy will you still lay with me?


It's like he was scared that when he got "big" I would be gone. My heart just melted. And of course I hugged him tighter than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment