5.03.2017

Royally Waiting...Linkup #11

Hi friends and thanks for coming back to another week of Royally Waiting with Shelly, Holly and me! This link-up is so low maintenance so we do hope you'll join us - we have loved getting glances at your days, your fashion, your plans and all the other in-betweens!

I'm actually a little behind this week - it's 12:30am on Wednesday so I am going to keep this short and sweet and fill you in on three things...

Gifting... 

Did you know that it's Children's Book Week? How fun is that?! It's also Teacher Appreciation Week so how cute are these bookmarks from FabNFree for a dual purpose gift...



Reading... 

If you missed my post yesterday make sure to go check it out! I shared five of my favorite books to read with the kiddos! I collaborated with Dr. Smith's and they are sponsoring an awesome giveaway that you don't want to miss so make sure to check it out!


Writing... 

You can't read books that haven't been written yet and y'all Emersyn is WRITING A BOOK! She started on Sunday and has 15 pages done! The story is so dang precious and funny and full of imagination. I can't wait to see the finished project!

So what are you reading/writing/craving/loving/waiting on these days?? Hope you will share with us!


Get Social with Holly
    
Get Social with Me!
    
Get Social with Shelly!
    



No comments:

Post a Comment