5.17.2017

Royally Waiting...

It's Wednesday which means that Shelly, Holly and I are sharing a peek of our week. I'm not sure one single post has looked the same since we started, but I think that makes it that much more fun. So sit back, relax and be bored to death by the randomness I'm about to post... or better yet... JOIN IN THE FUN!


Trying...

A little something new. I've been reading about positive effects of adding apple cider vinegar to your diet. Supposedly helps with bloating, blood sugar, energy, pH levels (whatever that is) and could aid in weight loss. So... WHY NOT!?!?

I have actually cut my coffee intake which I think was adding to my bloating. You have to get used to the taste, but I'm on week three....


Good-byeing...

This crew was one of the most effective and high functioning teams I've ever had the pleasure of advising. Self-starters, dedicated, committed, hard working, AND fun. Most of them are graduating so we couldn't not get together to bid them happy trails on their next big adventures!


Cringing...

Over this. 

Yep.

Sweet girl. Her class has been giving lice back and forth like a tennis match. Back and forth...back and forth... well, Emmy finally caught it and I just couldn't deal with it, so we went to the amazing lice clinic in town and Miss Sierra did the debugging for me!


Which leads me to this... 

Of course our dryer breaks the week a kid gets lice. I dealt by going to the laundry mat and day drinking.


Sitting...

Through four.hours. of dance dress rehearsal. 

Four. HOURS. of rehearsal. 


But I mean.... this moment made it all better.


Celebrating... 


The end of STAAR... PreK Graduation...and being Awesome with a little froyo.


I'm still in disbelief that she will be in kindergarten next year! I've done this twice before and I'm still amazed by how quickly time flies! Her PreK Graduation was just darling and she was as lovely as usual!


Chopping...

Off this kid's hair! I'm still in disbelief but he LOVES it!


Field Trippin...

to a farm with Emmy! We had the best day picking strawberries, racing wheelbarrows, riding trains, sliding down slides and giggling with friends!

Playing...


42 with this crew. Josiah just finished his MBA and requested that we share a beer since he's been around for a while. I can't turn down a col' beer... so we met at the Chicken for some dominoes. Guess who won?? (I'll give you a hint: the girls!)


This "kid" is just the best! Adore him, admire him, want to grow up and be more like him!


Loving...

My time with my sister wife, Jenn!


She travelled 1400 miles for her baby brother's college graduation that just so happened to be in my hometown. So we figured out how to make it work, and I took a Friday afternoon road trip to hug her neck, day drink, talk at the same time, laugh, cry and soaked up each second of her goodness!


Feeling...


LOVED!


We took a day trip to the beach for Mother's Day and had the best time! The kids are already to go back!


Waiting...

On YOU to join the fun!! Link-up, comment, or just read the posts! We're so glad you are here.

Get Social with Holly
    
Get Social with Me!
    
Get Social with Shelly!
    





No comments:

Post a Comment