5.24.2017

Royally Waiting: SUMMERTIME

Sorry for the delayed post y'all - I was fighting a migraine last night and just couldn't get it together! Shelly and Holly are basically waiting on me to get my shizzz together.

#thatwillneverhappen

I know what we are all waiting on ... THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

#allthepraisehands

If you're a little like me, you may be scrambling for a last minute gift. Don't worry - I've got you covered today!!

We like to get the kids class teachers a little something extra at the end of the year and College Station just got a "Nothing Bundt Cakes" so I made a quick tag and my friend and I split the cards since we both have 1st and 3rd graders in the same class!


We couldn't let the year go by without thanking ALLLL the other people that create these awesome educational experiences for the kiddos!


And I forgot to take a picture of this one, but we also got small gifts for dance teachers, Sunday school teachers, etc... Bath & Body Works foaming soap is one of my favorite tiny luxuries and they now have a fun line of "exotic places" that are the perfect way to say "let the summer vacation begin!!"



Here are all the tags - You should be able to right click and save and then print!


Nothing Bundt Cakes - print 2/page to make 5x7 notecards - will need to trim.


 EXTRA mile - print 4/page and the square packs of gum fit perfectly!
Soapin' you have a great summer - Print 6/page to make square tags!



Now all we are waiting on is for you to link-up!


Get Social with Holly!
    
Get Social with Katy!
    
Get Social with Shelly!
     



No comments:

Post a Comment