5.10.2017

Royally Waiting...Linkup #12

Well Happy Wednesday everyone! Around here that means that Shelly, Holly and I are dishing about what's currently happening in our small part of the interwebs. I can tell you that we have been busy little bees but I can also tell you that I have no idea what it is we've been doing. I'm a little late today because my computer is refusing to upload pictures from my phone. So I will just go a different direction for today.

#hostesswiththemostess #butreally #sorryshellyandholly

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we are just waiting for summer!!! We only have fifteen days of school left and I don't know who's more excited about no more homework - the kids or me.

#itsdefinitelyme


Two years ago we did the last of school big....Ryan had the backyard set up like a mini waterpark and the kids were so pumped when they got home. This year their last day is on a Thursday, so maybe we'll head to Jumping World instead.


I just love everything about summer, the slowness, the ease, the smell, the sounds, the giggles that never seem to stop. 


FIFTEEN DAYS and counting.... 

Get Social with Holly
    
Get Social with Me!
    
Get Social with Shelly!
    





No comments:

Post a Comment